Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dead Dead DEAD Little girl... lol

Beatles: "Run for Your Life"
Lyrics: Well I'd rather see you dead, little girl than to be with another man You better keep your head, little girl or I won't know where I am You better run for your life if you can, little girl Hide your head in the sand little girl Catch you with another man That's the end'a little girl Well I know that I'm a wicked guy And I was born with a jealous mind And I can't spend my whole life trying just to make you toe the line You better run for your life if you can, little girl Hide your head in the sand little girl Catch you with another man That's the end'a little girl Let this be a sermon I mean everything I've said Baby, I'm determined And I'd rather see you dead You better run for your life if you can, little girl Hide your head in the sand little girl Catch you with another man That's the end'a little girl I'd rather see you dead, little girl than to be with another man You better keep your head, little girl of I won't know where I am You better run for your life if you can, little girl Hide your head in the sand little girl Catch you with another man That's the end'a little girl Na, na, na Na, na, na Na, na, na Na, na, na
Much more violent than "Magical Mystery Tour." It's also very cheesy and poppy. I prefer songs of theirs like "Came in Through the Bathroom Window" and "My Guitar Gently Weeps" and the studio version of "Rocky Raccoon." I don't like the version that made it to the album.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Joshua--that's the kind of song that made John Lennon sick later in his life--so utterly sexist! My word.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Made him sick? What do you mean? It made him a sick person for writing it? He wrote it with McCartney. Not sure what you mean by that.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sorry, I mean that Lennon felt guilty later in his life for his early sexism, which was rampant. And that was a Lennon song--you can tell, because he's singing. By the way, Rubber Soul is otherwise a most wonderful album!!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home