Thursday, March 16, 2006

Steve Perry Won't Stop Believin...

amlit338Pigs in Heaven is a pretty interesting story, and while I've yet to finish the whole thing, I don't mind reading it. Reminds me of a movie type novel. Where all the characters seem to say the right things at the right times. And everything always works out. It's a book that would be perfect in dulling the waking nightmares of a painful existence. Children acting up again, complaining and not showing you any respect: "Save me Kingsolver!!!" Boss being unfair with the workload: Kingslver...make me feel better!!! My wife forgot my birthday: "Kingsolver! I need you pumping through my veins!!!" That type of thing. I'd freebase Kingsolver, then lie, staring at my ceiling all day if I could. And whats with Jax? It's safe to say, that I hate him. I don't believe the character. He's way too comic book. Him and his wit, and rock n roll. It pisses me off because I want him to look like Jax from Mortal combat, the guy that ripped off arms for his finishing move, but I know that he most likey looks exactly like Steve Perry, from Journey, or even worse, David Lee Roth. It bums me out. It's tragic.
I realize that I haven't said anything remotely intelligent here. Minors. As for the girl, turtle. What's one girl in an entire nation? That's one less alcoholic paint huffer as far as I'm concerned. Loss of culture is a fact. Deal. Nothing a trip to McDonalds and a happy meal can't resolve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home