Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rap Replinger

I really enjoyed watching Rap Replinger's video on Tuesday. I thought most of it was really funny and I liked listening to him talk. It reminded me of a lot of old people that I used to listen to when I was growing up and they would talk about when they were small and past experiences. I also thought it was funny how he would look so different in each scene, and kinda scary how he was actually a pretty cute girl. One part in the video that stood out to me was the scene where he was in the church and he kept trying to say die in different ways, but he only got it out by saying "OD". I thought that this was ironic because we were told in the beginning of class that he died from cocaine overdose. Anyways, good video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home