Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jazz seems cool and I hate blogs

I always have a hard time getting into this stupid blog thing. I don't mind writing them but when i try to do them I seem to always have problems with it. Sometimes I do it fine, but I usually have to try several times to get something to post, and sometimes I do it and it doesn't post at all. I don't get it. Am I doing something wrong?

But anyways, the Jazz book we are reading now by Toni Morrison seems pretty interesting. I personally don't know too much about Jazz but I am looking forward to the presentation on Jazz. When I was reading the book it kind of reminded me of another book we read when I was a junior in high school called "The gtreat Gatsby". I'm not entirely sure because I don't remember what happened in that book anymore, but I think it was during the Jazz Age and had to do with a love story also. But it was about rich white people. Maybe I'll read that book again just to refresh my memory. But yeah, the book is pretty good so far and I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home